Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Amerikkka has taken off its mask

For Hispanics, who watched Barack Obama deport about twice as many people as George W. Bush, this is refreshing. Turns out the United States was always about white, not so white and black. The white liberals and the dog-whistling conservatives aren't that much different if you're not a non-Hispanic white.

Trump is no dog whistler. Trump has made clear he will encourage the hate. At last an honest man, Dionysus!

Sadly, I have to accept that the country I have loved and hoped in doesn't want me and never wanted me.

My real name is Cecilio José Morales. Do you think I call myself Cecilieaux Bois de Murier because I want to be French? The French are a nation of sissies who never saw German to whom they couldn't surrender.

No. I am Cecilieaux Bois de Murier because I have been told repeatedly online, by idiots with losing arguments that they would have me deported. My words were just Spic talk when said by Cecilio Morales.

Right. Deport me to New York City, where I was born.


No comments: